Samsung has launched its new affordable 4G smartphone named Samsung Galaxy J1 4G (J120G) in India. The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G features a 4.5-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor along with Mali-400 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, capable of recording 720p videos and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. The device measures 8.9mm thickness and weighs 131 grams. It is backed by a 2050mAh battery and comes with Ultra Data Saving, S Power Planning and S Bike modes.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G (J120G) Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor, Mali-400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, support 720p video recording and a 2MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2050mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 132.6×69.6×8.9 mm and weighs 131 grams
The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G has been manufactured in India under the Make in India initiative. It is currently listed on the company’s official website in Gold, Black & White colour options. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 6,890 and will be available for purchase through retail stores across India soon.