Samsung has launched its latest phablet named Galaxy J Max in India. The Samsung Galaxy J Max features a 7-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) WXGA TFT Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and has 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 200GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 2MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. The Dual-SIM phablet boasts a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with TouchWiz UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Specifications:
- Display: 7-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) WXGA TFT Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 2MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7 mm
The Samsung Galaxy J Max comes in Gold & Black colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 13,400. The phablet will be available through online and offline retail channels from the end of this month.