Samsung has officially launched its new C-series smartphone named Galaxy C9 Pro in India. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) paired with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with a whopping 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
There’s a 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. It flaunts aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design and has dual speakers – one in the earpiece and the other on the bottom. It also features a fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button.
The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and is backed by a 4000mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D AMOLED Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (4 x 1.95GHz + 4 x 1.44GHz) processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9 mm and weighs 189 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in Black & Gold colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 36,900 and will be available through all retail channels in the latter half of February 2017. However, you can pre-order the the smartphone through select stores and online platforms from January 27. The company is offering one-time screen replacement for a period of 12 months on pre-booking.