Samsung has officially launched its new C series smartphone named Galaxy C9 Pro in China. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (Quad 1.95GHz + Quad 1.44GHz) processor and Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
There’s a 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design, that measures 6.9mm thickness and weighs 189 grams. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded in the physical home button below the display.
It is backed by a 4000mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth v4.2 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D AMOLED Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (4 x 1.95GHz + 4 x 1.44GHz) processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9 mm and weighs 189 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in Gold & Rose Gold colour options and has been priced at CNY 3,199 ($475 / Rs. 31,650 approximately). It is now available for pre-order through Samsung’s online store in China and will go on sale from November 11th.