Samsung has launched their Galaxy C7 smartphone in the new ‘C-Series’ after launching their Galaxy C5 smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy C7 features a 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display. The device measures 6.8mm thickness and weighs 165 gms. It boasts 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on the top.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), NFC (with Samsung Pay support), Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS
- Dimensions: 156.6×77.2×6.8 mm and weighs 165 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C7 comes in Gold, Silver, Grey and Pink Gold Colour variants and has been priced at 2599 Yuan (around $396 / Rs. 26,570) for the 32GB storage variant and 2799 Yuan (around $425 / Rs. 28,600) for the 64GB variant in China. Availability details of the device haven’t been revealed yet.