Samsung just launched their latest smartphone named Galaxy C5 in the new ‘C Series’ in China. The Samsung Galaxy C5 features a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 16-Megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for selfies and video calling. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.2 second. The device measures 6.7mm thickness and weighs 143 grams. It boasts 2600mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on the top.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), NFC support for Samsung Pay, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 2850mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 GPS
- Dimensions: 145.9x72x6.7 mm and weighs 143 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C5 comes in Grey, Silver, Gold and Pink Colour variants and the 32GB variant has been priced at 2199 Yuan (around $335 / Rs. 22,500) while the 64GB variant costs 2399 Yuan (around $365 / Rs. 24,500). The smartphone is now available for pre-order and will go on sale starting from June 6th in China.