Samsung has quietly launched the Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display and is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
As for optics, the Galaxy C5 Pro offers a 16-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has a metal unibody design and a fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button. The device measures 7mm thickness and weighs 145 grams. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and packs a 2600mAh battery which supports Samsung’s in-house adaptive fast charging technology.
Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2600mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.7×71.4×7 mm and weighs 145 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes in Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colour options, priced at CNY 2,499 ($360 / Rs. 24,130 approx). It is now available for pre-order on Samsung’s China website and will begin shipping from March 16th. However, there is no word on when the smartphone will be made available in other markets.