Reliance has launched their latest budget 4G VoLTE smartphone named LYF Wind 5 in India. The LYF Wind 5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6735P processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera. The device measures 8.45mm thickness and weighs 137 gms. It boasts 2000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge technology which can deliver up to 6.5 hours of talktime and up to 140 hours standby time on the 4G network.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LYF Wind 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.6×72.8×8.45 mm and weighs 137 grams
The LYF Wind 5 comes in Black and White colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 6,599. The smartphone will be available through all channels across the country.