Reliance has launched their first smartphone with a unibody design and Fingerprint senor named LYF Water 7 in India. The LYF Water 7 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with a pixel density of 400ppi and Asahi Dragontail Glass Protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, which can also be used to click pictures. The device measures 8.5mm thickness and weighs 160 grams. It boasts 3000mAh battery that can deliver up to 14 hours of talktime and up to 150 hours of standby time on 4G network.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
LYF Water 7 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with Asahi Dragontail Glass Protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.3×77.2×8.5 mm and weighs 160 grams
The LYF Water 7 comes in Gold & Silver colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 12,999. The smartphone will be available through Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress stores across the country.