Reliance has launched its latest 4G VoLTE smartphone named LYF Flame 6 in India. The LYF Flame 6 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display with 218ppi pixel density and Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor along with Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It has 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. It packs 1750mAh battery that can deliver up to 4.5 hours of talktime and 175 hours of standby time. The Dual-sim smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LYF Flame 6 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1750mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 126×64.3×10.6 mm and weighs 162 grams
The LYF Flame 6 comes in Black colour and has been priced at Rs. 3,999. The smartphone will be available at Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress stores across the country.