Reliance has launched its latest budget 4G VoLTE smartphone named LYF Flame 5 in India. The LYF Flame 5 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display with 233ppi pixel density and Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor along with Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It has 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. It packs 1650mAh battery that can deliver up to 4.5 hours of talktime and 150 hours of standby time. The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LYF Flame 5 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP AutoFocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1650mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 124.5x64x10.9 mm and weighs 117 grams
The LYF Flame 5 comes in Black colour and has been priced at Rs. 3,999. The smartphone will be available at Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress stores across the country.