Panasonic has launched its new affordable smartphone named T44 Lite in India. The Panasonic T44 Lite features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display with 233 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor along with Mali 400 GPU. It comes with 512MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front-facing camera. The device measures 9.65 mm thickness and weighs 137 grams. It boasts a 2400mAh removable battery which can deliver up to 20 hours of 2G talk time, 8.5 hours of 3G talk time and up to 400 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Panasonic T44 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, Mali 400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2400mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 127.3x66x9.65 mm and weighs 137 grams
“We are happy to announce the product in partnership with Snapdeal at a very appealing price. T44 Lite is the perfect choice for the youth who want a trendy phone with loaded with future proof features and yet not being heavy on the pocket,” said Mr. Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India.
The Panasonic T44 Lite comes in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold & Electric Blue colour options. The smartphone has been priced at Rs. 3,199 and will be exclusively available on Snapdeal from August 1st.