Panasonic has launched its new smartphone named P75 in India. The Panasonic P75 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor along with Mali-400 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera. It measures 8.95mm thickness and weighs 157 grams.
The Dual-sim smartphone packs a massive 5000mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Sail UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Panasonic P75 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor, Mali-400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.9x71x8.95 mm and weighs 157 grams
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, “With the increased usage of smartphones nowadays, we offer our consumers a long lasting 5000mAh Battery smartphone capable of turn-by-turn navigation as well, thereby assisting our consumers on the go.”
The Panasonic P75 comes in Champagne Gold and Black colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 5,990. The smartphone also comes with a free protective screen guard worth Rs. 399.