Panasonic has launched the Eluga Tapp smartphone in India. The Panasonic Eluga Tapp features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button below the display. The device measures 8.15 mm thickness and weighs 138 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2800mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Panasonic Eluga Tapp Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.25GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143x71x8.15 mm and weighs 138 grams
The Panasonic Eluga Tapp comes in Champagne Gold and Silver Grey colour variants. It has been priced at Rs. 8,990 and is now available on all major brand outlets across India.