Panasonic has launched its new smartphone under its Eluga series in Taiwan, which is dubbed as Panasonic Eluga Pure.
The Panasonic Eluga Pure features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expandable via microSD card.
As for optics, the smartphone offers a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and an 8-megapixel front camera that also has flash for better low-light selfies and video chats.
The device packs a 2900mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company’s FitHome UI on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Panasonic Eluga Pure Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2900mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 152×76.8×8.9 mm and weighs 160 grams
The Panasonic Eluga Pure comes in Titanium Grey colour option, priced at NT$ 4,990. It is now up for pre-order and will start shipping from 27th March.