Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has updated its A-series by launching its new A77 smartphone in Taiwan. The Oppo A77 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Oppo A77 offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, PDAF and dual-tone LED Flash. On the front, there’s a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture with Beauty mode and Portrait mode which company touts can give a DSLR-like background blur effect. It has a metal unibody design and come with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device packs a 3200mAh battery and runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual Nano-SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Oppo A77 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, PDAF and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3200mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3 mm and weighs 153 grams
The Oppo A77 smartphone comes in Gold & Rose Gold colour options, priced at TWD 10,990 (US $363 / Rs. 23,585 approx). It will be up for pre-order starting May 19th and will be available for purchase from May 26.
Stay tuned for more tech news!