Obi Worldphone, a mobile manufacturer co-founded by ex-Apple CEO John Scully, has launched its latest smartphone named Obi Worldphone S507 in Vietnam. The smartphone has been priced at 2990000 VND (approximately $125 / Rs. 8,970) in Vietnam.
The Obi WorldPhone S507 features a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 441 ppi. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 8.9 mm thickness and weighs 140 grams. It boasts 3000mAh battery that can deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and 250 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Obi WorldPhone S507 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 139.8×69.6×8.9 mm and weighs 140 grams