ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has also launched the Nubia N2 smartphone in India. The Nubia N2 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In the camera department, the Nubia N2 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
The device has a sleek metal unibody design, curved antenna bands, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. It packs a massive 5000mAh battery with fast charging support that promises up to 60 hours of talk time and up to 3 days of standby time. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C, USB-OTG support, GPS & GLONASS.
Nubia N2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C, USB-OTG support, GPS & GLONASS
- Dimensions: 155x75x7.9 mm and weighs 180 grams
The Nubia N2 smartphone comes in Black Gold & Champagne Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 15,999 and is now available exclusively on Amazon India.