Chinese smartphone maker Nubia has launched its new budget smartphone named N1 in India. The Nubia N1 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with a pixel density of 401ppi. It is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 64-bit processor along with 550MHz Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded upto 128GB with microSD card using the hybrid SIM card slot on the N1.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. It boasts a massive 5000mAh non-removable battery which the company claims can last up to three days of moderate use.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
Nubia N1 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, PDAF and a 13MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE Support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
The Nubia N1 has been priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be exclusively available on Amazon India. The company has also launched its bezel-less flagship Nubia Z11 smartphone for Rs. 29,999. Both the phones can be pre-ordered starting from December 16th.