ZTE’s Nubia brand has added yet another smartphone to the Nubia M2 series dubbed as the Nubia M2 Play. The Nubia M2 Play features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HD TFT display, and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
In the photography department, the Nubia M2 Play sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture and 84-degree wide-angle lens. It has a metal unibody design and fingerprint sensor embedded inside the home button.
Nubia M2 Play Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HD TFT 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) 64-bit processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 84-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Nubia UI 5.0
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams
The Nubia M2 Play smartphone comes in Black and Gold colour options. As of now, the company has not revealed the pricing and availability details.