ZTE brand Nubia has launched its new M2 Lite smartphone in India. The Nubia M2 Lite features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Nubia M2 Lite offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Nubia M2 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.7×76.7×7.5 mm and weighs 164 grams
The Nubia M2 Lite smartphone comes in Black Gold colour, priced at Rs. 13,999. It will be exclusively available on Amazon starting May 9th.