ZTE owned Nubia has launched the Nubia M2 Lite smartphone in China. The Nubia M2 Lite features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor. It comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Nubia M2 Lite sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16-megapixel Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3000mAh battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Nubia M2 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.7×76.7×7.5 mm and weighs 164 grams
The Nubia M2 Lite comes in Black & Gold colour options, priced starts at CNY 1799 (US $260 / Rs. 17,050 approx). It will be available starting from March 28th in China.