After launching its N2 smartphone few days back, Nubia has now launched its M2 smartphone in India. The Nubia M2 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED Display, and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor. It comes with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 200GB using a microSD card.
It has a dual rear camera setup with both the sensors coming in at 13-megapixels, with one RGB sensor and another being a monochrome sensor, both with sapphire glass protection and an f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there’s an 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P Lens and 80-degree wide-angle lens. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3630mAh battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Nubia M2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP + 13MP Dual Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, sapphire glass lenses and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P Lens, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3630mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.5×75.9×7.0 mm and weighs 168 grams
The Nubia M2 smartphone comes in Champagne Gold & Black Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 22,999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon starting from July 10.