Lenovo’s Motorola has unveiled the third generation Moto E smartphone in UK. The Moto E3 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor. However, the company has not specified the chipset, RAM and internal storage of the smartphone, but it will come with a microSD card slot.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera. The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts 2800mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE & GPS.
Moto E3 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: Quad-core processor
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
The Moto E3 comes in Black and White colour variants and will go on sale in UK from early september at RRP of £99 (Approximately US$ 132 / Rs. 8850) from Amazon, Argos, Tesco, O2 and other selected resellers.