Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched its entry-level Moto C Plus smartphone in India. The Moto C Plus features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Coming to the camera, the Moto C Plus offers a 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 micron pixels, 71-degree field of view and an LED flash. On the front, there’s a 2-megapixel fixed-focus camera with f/2.8 aperture, 1.0 micron pixels, 63-degree field of view and an LED Flash.
The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by an impressive 4000mAh battery that promises up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge. Connectivity options includes Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Moto C Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 micron pixels, 71-degree field of view and a 2MP Front camera with f/2.8 aperture, 1.0 micron pixels, 63-degree field of view, LED Flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 4000mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 144×72.3×10 mm and weighs 162 grams
The Moto C Plus comes in Pearl White, Fine Gold & Starry Black colour options, priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting June 20th, 12PM onwards.