Motorola has officially launched its latest Moto C budget smartphone in India. The Moto C features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor. It comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
As for camera, the Moto C sports a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 micron pixels and 74-degree field of view. On the front, there’s a 2-megapixel camera with 1.0 micron pixels, 63-degree field of view and an LED flash.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2350mAh removable battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Moto C Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 micron pixels, 74-degree field of view and a 2MP Front camera with LED flash, 1.0 micron pixels, 63-degree field of view
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2350mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5×73.6×9 mm and weighs 154 grams
The Moto C smartphone comes in Pearl White & Starry Black colour options, priced at Rs. 5,999 and will be available at leading offline retailers across 100+ cities in India.