Micromax has added a new member to its Canvas series with the launch of Canvas 1 smartphone in India. The Micromax Canvas 1 features a 5-inch HD IPS Display with 2.5D curved glass and a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Under the hood, the device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and Dual-tone LED Flash. On the front, there’s a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash.
The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 2500mAh battery, which can last upto 7 hours on a single charge. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG & GPS.
Micromax Canvas 1 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 143x71x8.3 mm and weighs 150 grams
The Micromax Canvas 1 smartphone comes in Chrome Black & Matte Black colour options, priced at Rs. 6,999 and is available for purchase in the market via offline retail channels. It comes with a 100-day replacement promise on any hardware issue (which is a part of the 1-year product warranty).