Meizu has launched its latest budget smartphone called M3 Note in India. It was unveiled in China last month. The Meizu M3 Note features a 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display with pixel density of 403ppi. It is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor with Mali T860 GPU. It comes in 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has hybrid Dual sim slot support that can be used for further storage expansion up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens and 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Device has a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. It measures 8.2mm thickness and weighs 163 gms. It boasts 4100mAh battery & runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Meizu M3 Note Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens & 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P Lens
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.5×8.3 mm, 163 grams
The Meizu M3 Note comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colour variants and has been priced at Rs.9,999 in India. The device will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting 31st May and the registrations for the First Flash Sale starts from today at 2PM.