MEIZU has officially unveiled its latest flagship smartphone named Meizu Pro 6 at an event in China. The Meizu Pro 6 features a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display with 3D Press and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 2.5GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor along with Mali-T880 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and has 32GB & 64GB internal storage. It sports a 21.6MP Rear camera with Ring shaped 10 LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P Lens, Laser AutoFocus, support 4K video recording and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling.
It has a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. It boasts 2560mAh battery with mCharge 3.0 fast charging support that charges 2.4times faster than the standard charging. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1 on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 3.1 Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
MEIZU Pro 6 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display with 3D Press, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 2.5GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage
- Camera: 21.6MP Rear camera with 10-LED Ring Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P Lens, Laser AutoFocus, support 4K video recording and 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2560mAh battery with mCharge 3.0 fast charging support
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 3.1 Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25 mm and weight – 160 grams
The MEIZU Pro 6 comes in Gold, Silver & Grey Colour variants, priced at 2499 Yuan (around $390/Rs. 25,800) for the 32GB variant while the 64GB variant costs 2799 Yuan (around $430/Rs. 28,800). The smartphone will be available starting from April 23rd in China.