Meizu has introduced its new budget smartphone called Meizu M5c. The Meizu M5c features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Meizu M5c offers a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has polycarbonate body and comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs Flyme 6 OS based on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes Dual Nano-SIMs, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Meizu M5c Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Full Lamination Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Flyme 6 OS based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIMs, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 144×70.51×8.3 mm and weighs 135 grams
The Meizu M5c smartphone comes in Black, Gold, Blue, Red and Pink and colour options. It will be available in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, New Zealand, Russia, Spain and Ukraine. As of now, the company has not disclosed the pricing of the smartphone.