Chinese smartphone manufacturer Meizu has added a new member to its ‘M series’ with the launch of Meizu M5 smartphone in India. The Meizu M5 features a 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 282ppi and 2.5D glass for added protection. Under the hood, the handheld device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and 5P Lens. There’s a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens for selfies and video chats. It has a polycarbonate body and comes equipped with a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can unlock the device in 0.2 seconds.
The device runs Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is backed by a 3070mAh non-removable battery. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE & GPS.
Meizu M5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 (Quad 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad 1GHz Cortex-A53) processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- OS: Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3070mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.28×72.8×8.15 mm and weighs 138 grams
The Meizu M5 smartphone comes in Blue, Champagne Gold & Matte Black colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 10,999 and is now available for purchase exclusively on Tatacliq.com.