Reliance Retail’s LYF has launched its new affordable smartphone named Wind 7S in India. The LYF Wind 7S features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with AGC Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor along with Adreno 304 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The device measures 8.7mm thickness and weighs 156 grams. It is backed by a 2250mAh removable battery which can deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and lasts upto 180 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LYF Wind 7S Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with AGC Glass protection
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor, Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2250mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.5x72x8.7 mm and weighs 156 grams
The LYF Wind 7S has been priced at Rs. 5,699 and comes in Black and Blue colour options.