Reliance Retail’s LYF brand has launched its new smartphone named Water 10 in India. The LYF Water 10 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 294 ppi and Dongxu Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera. The device measures 8.5 mm thickness and weighs 142 grams. It packs a 2300mAh battery that can deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time on 4G network.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB 2.0 with OTG support & GPS.
LYF Water 10 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with Dongxu Glass protection
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB 2.0 with OTG support & GPS
- Dimensions: 146.5x72x8.5 mm and weighs 142 grams
The LYF Water 10 comes in Black colour with textured back finish. The smartphone is listed on the company’s website with a price tag of Rs. 8,699 in India.