Reliance Retail has launched its new affordable smartphone named Flame 7 in India. The LYF Flame 7 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TN Display with 218 ppi pixel density and Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor along with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Auto Focus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 10.8 mm thickness and weighs 113 grams. It packs a 1750mAh battery which can deliver up to 4.5 hours of talk time and up to 175 hours of standy time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0 & GPS.
LYF Flame 7 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TN Display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Auto Focus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1750mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0 & GPS
- Dimensions: 126x64x10.8 mm and weighs 113 grams
The LYF Flame 7 comes in Black colour with textured back finish. The smartphone has been listed on the company’s website for Rs. 3,499.