LG has launched a new smartphone under its X-series called, LG X500 in South Korea. The LG X500 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD In-cell touch display, powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
In terms of camera, the LG X500 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with soft-light LED flash. It packs a massive 4500mAh non-removable battery which can charge up to 50 percent in 1 hour of charging.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB-OTG & GPS.
LG X500 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with soft-light LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 4500mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.7×78.1×8.4 mm and weighs 164 grams
The LG X500 smartphone comes in Gold & Navy colour options, priced at KRW 319,000 (around $285 / Rs. 18,365) and will be available starting June 9 in South Korea.
Stay tuned to TechnoMania365 for more tech news!