South Korean tech giant, LG has unveiled their new smartphone under its X series, which is named as LG X400. The LG X400 features a 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 2.5D Curved glass protection on top. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the LG X400 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front facing camera with 120-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor located at the back. The device is backed by a 2800mAh Removable battery and runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC & GPS.
LG X400 Specifications:
- Display: 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with 120-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2800mAh Removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 148.7×75.3×7.9 mm and weighs 142 grams
The LG X400 comes in Gold and Black colour options and has been priced at 319,000 South Korean Won (US $280 / Rs. 18,650 approximately).