LG has unveiled its new smartphone named LG X300 in its Home country South Korea. The LG X300 features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor along with Adreno 308 GPU. It comes with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable using a microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor located at the back. The device measures 8.09mm thickness and weighs 142 grams.
The LG X300 is backed by a 2500mAh battery and runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LG X300 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.8×72.1×8.09 mm and weighs 142 grams
The LG X300 comes in Silver and Dark Blue colour options and has been priced at KRW 253,000 (approx US$ 216/ Rs. 14,750) in South Korea. Stay tuned to TechnoMania365 for more news and updates.