South Korean tech giant, LG has unveiled X Power 2 smartphone ahead of MWC 2017. It is the successor of the X Power which was launched last year. The LG X Power 2 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch Display and is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with 1.5GB / 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.
Talking about the camera, the LG X Power 2 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with soft LED Flash. The device measures 8.4mm thickness and weighs 164 grams. It boasts a 4500mAh non-removable battery with fast charging technology which can charge the smartphone up to 50% in one hour and a full charge in 2 hours of charging.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB-OTG & GPS.
LG X Power 2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1.5GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with soft LED Flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 4500mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.7×78.1×8.4 mm and weighs 164 grams
The LG X Power 2 comes in Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold and Shiny Blue colour options. The smartphone will go on sale in march starting in Latin America followed by US, Asia, Europe and other regions. The company has not revealed the pricing details of the smartphone yet.
Stay tuned to TechnoMania365 for more tech news and updates!