LG has just launched its new Stylo 3 Plus smartphone in the US market. As the name suggests, the LG Stylo 3 Plus comes with a metallic textured stylus pen which can be used to doodle, take notes, or simply navigate easily through the 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Display. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
For photography, the LG Stylo 3 Plus offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back below the camera module. The device packs a 3080mAh removable battery which is claimed to offer up to 14 hours of talk time and 25 hours of standby time.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
LG Stylo 3 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3080mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The LG Stylo 3 Plus smartphone is now available for purchase through T-Mobile at a price of $225 (roughly Rs. 14,600) without a contract. There’s no word on when the smartphone will land in other markets.