Lenovo has launched its new budget smartphone named Vibe K5 Note in India. The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 64-bit processor with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 3GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 8MP Front-facing camera with 77.4-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds. The device comes with TheaterMax technology for conversion of regular content into immersive VR content. It boasts a 3500mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Vibe UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 8MP Front-facing camera with 77.4-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49 mm and weighs 165 grams
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Graphite Grey colour options. The smartphone has been priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB RAM variant while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 13,499. It will be exclusively available via Flipkart starting from midnight of August 3rd.