Lenovo has quietly introduced its latest budget 4G smartphone named Vibe C2 in Russia. The Lenovo Vibe C2 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB/16GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 8.55mm thickness and weighs 139 gms. It has a 1W Speaker, Smart PA Amplifier with Waves Maxx Audio technology for an enhanced audio experience.
The Dual-SIM smartphone is backed by a 2750mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with company’s own Vibe UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE & GPS.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor, and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2750mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Dimensions: 143×71.4×8.55 mm and weighs 139 grams
The Lenovo Vibe C2 comes in Black & White colour variants. The smartphone is now listed on company’s Russian website without any pricing and availability details.