Lenovo has quietly unveiled its new affordable smartphone named Vibe A in Russia. The Lenovo Vibe A features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor along with Mali 400 GPU. It has 512MB of RAM with 4GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP Front camera. The device measures 10.6mm thickness and weighs 132 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 1700mAh removable battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lenovo Vibe A Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor, Mali 400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1700mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 124.5x64x10.6 mm and weighs 132 grams
The Lenovo Vibe A comes in Black & White colour variants, but the company has not revealed availability and pricing of this smartphone. Stay tuned for more updates.