Lenovo has launched its new budget 4G smartphone named Vibe B in India. The Lenovo Vibe B features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display, and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
As for optics, the Lenovo Vibe B sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel Front-facing camera. It device measures 9.9mm thickness and weighs 144 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 2000mAh removable battery, which claims to deliver up to 11.3 hours of talktime and 175 hours of standby time on 3G network. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lenovo Vibe B Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2000mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 132.5x66x9.9 mm and weighs 144 grams
The Lenovo Vibe B comes in Matte Black and Matte White colour options, priced at Rs. 5,799 and will be available through retail stores starting today.