Lenovo has announced the PHAB 2 and PHAB 2 Plus Phablets at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco, USA. The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus has a metal body and features a 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports Dual 13MP Rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.34 µm pixel size, Laser AutoFocus, PDAF and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size. It has Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture for better audio experience along with Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation. The device also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs 4050mAh battery that promises a full day of usage on single charge.
The Dual-sim Phablet comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system with Lenovo’s Vibe UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: Dual 13MP Rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.34 µm pixel size, Laser AutoFocus, PDAF and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4050mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 173.8×88.3×5.5 – 9.6 mm and weighs 218 grams
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes in Champagne Gold & Gunmetal Grey colour variants. The Phablet will be available worldwide from September at $299 (around Rs. 19,990).