Lenovo has announced the PHAB 2 and PHAB 2 Plus Phablets at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco, USA. The Lenovo PHAB 2 has a metal body and features a 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and a 5MP Front-facing camera. It has Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture for better audio experience along with Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation. It packs 4050mAh battery that promises a full day of usage on single charge.
The Dual-sim Phablet comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system with Lenovo’s Vibe UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and a 5MP Front-facing camera with 85-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4050mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 175×88.5×5.5 – 9.6 mm and weighs 225 grams
The Lenovo PHAB 2 comes in Champagne Gold & Gunmetal Grey colour variants. The Phablet will be available worldwide from September at $199 (around Rs. 13,300).