Lenovo has launched its new Note series smartphone named K6 Note in India. The Lenovo K6 Note features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
There’s a 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It sports a fingerprint sensor located at the back, supports Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano + nano / microSD card). The device packs in a massive 4000mAh non-removable battery. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Vibe UI on top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Lenovo K6 Note Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The Lenovo K6 Note comes in Gold, Silver and Dark Grey colour variants. It has been priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM variant while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499. The smartphone will be available through offline retail stores starting from December 17th.