Lenovo has officially launched its latest K5 Plus smartphone in India. It was announced at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona last month. The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is the successor of A6000 Plus which was launched last year.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus features a 5-inch Full HD IPS Display and a pixel density of 441ppi. It is powered by 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 616 along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. It comes with 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash that can record Full HD 1080p videos and a 5MP Front facing camera. It measures 142 x 71 x 7.99mm and weighs 142gms. The Dual sim 4G LTE smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s Vibe UI on the top. The device also features stereo speakers on the back with MaxxAudio technology and Dolby Audio for improved sound experience. The smartphone packs 2750mAh removable battery. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Specifications
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS Display and 441ppi pixel density
- Processor: 64-bit 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 with Adreno 405 GPU.
- RAM & Storage: 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB )
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording and an 5MP Front Camera, f/2.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 7.99mm
- Battery: 2750mAh Removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is priced at Rs.8,499 and comes in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver & Graphite Grey colour variants. It will be available from Flipkart starting March 23th. The company also announced its special exchange and upgrade offer for Lenovo A6000 & A6000 Plus smartphone users in India.