LeEco has just launched its new Le Pro 3 AI Edition smartphone in China. As the name suggests, the LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition smartphone is the company’s first with built-in AI-based voice assistant called LeLe which can be activated while the screen is turned off, and is integrated with LeEco’s applications and some other third-party apps as well. According to the company, the LeLe Assistant will learn user information and get better with time.
The LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It comes in two variants – the standard variant is powered by a 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X23 processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, while the Eco variant is powered by a 2.6GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X27 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
In the camera department, the smartphone offers two 13-megapixel rear sensors, with one capturing colour information while the other capturing monochrome information. The camera setup has f/2.0 aperture lenses, PDAF, Dual LED Flash and their new LE Image AI engine. On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size and a 76.5-degree wide-angle lens.
It features unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor located at the back. The device measures 7.5mm thickness and weighs 168 grams. It packs a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology which promises 3 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charging.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs EMUI 5.9 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display with 2.5D Curved Glass 403ppi Pixel Density, 600 nits Max Brightness
- Processor: 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X23 processor / 2.6GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X27 processor
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 76.5-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: EMUI 5.9 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 152.4×75.1×7.5 mm and weighs 168 grams
The LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colour options. It has been priced at CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 16,800) for the Standard variant and the Eco variant costs CNY 2,399 (roughly Rs. 23,000). The smartphone will be available starting from April 14 in China.