LeEco has launched their latest flagship smartphone named Le Max2 in India. It was unveiled in China back in April this year. The LeEco Le Max2 features a 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. It has two variants based on RAM & Storage – 4GB of DDR4 RAM with 32GB of internal storage and 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage.
The device sports a 21MP Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 6P Lens, SONY IMX230 sensor, Dual-tone LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens. Instead of having the 3.5mm audio jack, the LeEco Le Max2 comes with a new Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio standard for loss-less audio through USB Type-C port.
It has Qualcomm Sense ID Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on the back and also comes with an Infrared sensor. The LeEco Le Max 2 boasts 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and runs on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM (Nano+Nano), 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
LeEco Le Max2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD Display with 450nits brightness, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM/32GB internal storage & 6GB RAM/64GB storage
- Camera: 21MP Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 6P Lens, SONY IMX230 sensor, Dual-tone LED Flash and a 8MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dimensions: 156.8×77.6×7.99mm and weighs 185 grams
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS
The LeEco Le Max2 comes in Silver, Grey & Rose Gold colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 29,999. It comes with 1 Year LeEco Membership worth Rs. 4,900. The smartphone will be available through LeEco’s Lemall.com and Flipkart from 28th June. The registrations for the first flash sale will begin on 20th June.