LeEco has launched their latest budget smartphone named Le 2 in India. It was unveiled in China back in April this year. The LeEco Le 2 features a 5.5-inch (1920×1020 pixels) Full HD IPS Display. The Indian version is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC instead of MediaTek Helio X20 chipset launched in China. It comes with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
It sports a 16MP Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Dual-tone LED Flash and a 8MP front camera. It has a Fingerprint sensor on the back and also comes with an Infrared sensor. The LeEco Le 2 boasts 3000mAh battery with fast charging support and runs on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top.
The device has a new Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio standard for loss-less audio through USB Type-C port. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM (Nano+Nano), 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
LeEco Le 2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920×1020 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell Display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5mm and weighs 153 grams
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS
The LeEco Le 2 comes in Gold, Silver & Grey colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 11,999. It comes with 1 year LeEco Membership worth Rs. 4,900. The smartphone will be available through Lemall.com & Flipkart and the registrations begin on 20th June.